On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:53:17 -0200, Ken in Nashua <kcola...@live.com> wrote:

Folks,

Hi!

is there any unknown magic to creating a simple custom edit page?

Absolutely no.

I copied Edit.tml into a respective resources/org/tynamo/examples/hibernatesecurity/edit/CoachEdit.tml
I copied Edit.Java into a respective
java/org/tynamo/examples/hibernatesecurity/edit/CoachEdit.java

I did not copy anything to webapp dir

activate never gets called in CoachEdit.JAVA and so nothing gets setup properly and a slew of exceptions follow

Please always post error message and stack traces when you mention then.

If there are any other details undocumented that are required to get this going I would be greatful.

I have no idea what you're trying to do. Are you trying to create a component library? What URL are you requesting?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo