Marvelous ! You deserve a medal or something :D
Although I know "jumpstart" is a very resourceful project for tapestry
beginners including me, I don't why I keep forgetting about it ! May be I
should have it as my homepage instead of google ehehe

About the getRowValue(int) method:

preparedResults.get(index - startIndex);

You think this should work too ?

preparedResults.get(index % rowsPerPage);

I think both would have the same result.