I'm trying to construct tapestry form fields using the database. I'll
basically have a field label, key and other values in the database and I
need to use that to construct forms in tapestry.
I tried looking into the BeanEditor component but it looks like I'll be
making many workarounds since it's originally designed to deal with bean
types, not maps. Needless to say there are many methods I cannot figure out
if I need to implement them in a special way or not.

I was thinking of looping over my database records and like use a markup
writer to write the fields I need ? Is that easily possible ?

Thank you.