Thanks a lot for replying :)

Well I don't think providing a custom binding factory is the solution since
the map keys will differ so the number of fields is unpredictable, it has
to be dynamic.

Based on your answer, I think providing a BeanModelImpl with an
overridden PropertyConduitSource
is the solution but frankly I don't know what I need to do exactly. I find
the BeanModelImpl class complicated enough that I cannot comprehend all
it's aspects. I'll start from the PropertyConduitSource source and may be I
can accomplish something from there.

Hopefully someone with practical past experience can share his knowledge :)