Hi!

Due to many headaches we're having with posts from Nabble (including swallowing of code), we decided to not allow them anymore. People, please remember: this isn't a forum, it never was a forum, this is a mailing list, and Apache Foundation projects must use mailing lists as the official way of discussing stuff.

If you want to post to the mailing lists, please subscribe to them as described in http://tapestry.apache.org/community.html. If you don't want to have mailing list messages mixed with other stuff in your inbox, you can create folders and filters for it or even create a separate e-mail account just for that. We will be ignoring requests for permission to post in the Tapestry mailing list mirrors (emphasis on 'mirror') though Nabble. And you don't need permission from anyone to subscribe to the Tapestry mailing lists, so do it if you didn't yet. :)

Cheers!

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo