On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:42:14 -0300, Barry Books <trs...@gmail.com> wrote:

I had not looked at that way but I think you are correct. You tried to
solve an Apache Foundation mailing list deficiency with Nabble but
Nabble has it's own set of problems.

Actually, we never tried anything with Nabble: it just started mirroring Tapestry's mailing lists and posting to them without any action from the Tapestry committers (as far as I know). Just a couple months ago we got the permission to change Tapestry's mailing lists' configurations at Nabble.

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo