I have Tap5.3. and tapestry-related library exanpe in my web application. The
thing is that Hideable panel component is badly configured, since parameter is
deprecated in 5.3 in the favor of tapestry:parameter namespace, however exanpe
lib is unable to recognize that namespace and constantly gives me parameters
not bound error. So for instance, if I don't put xlmns:p="tapestry-parameter"
in the header file, and denote it as
<t:parameter name="hideable>
</t:parameter>
<t:parameter name="visible">
</t:parameter>
it writes error "The <parameter> element has been deprecated in Tapestry 5.3 in
favour of 'tapestry:parameter' namespace.", on the other hand if I use
xlmns:p="tapestry-parameter", and call it as follows in the code
it denotes as following "Parameter(s) 'hideable, visible' are required for
fr.exanpe.t5.lib.components.HideablePanel, but have not been bound." Any help
about solving this issue would be grateful. Thanks in advance.