On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Nourredine Khadri <
nourredine.kha...@atos.net> wrote:

> >I do believe that the same could be said for tapestry-cdi and by
> extension FlowLogix
> >Magnus, can you comment on this?
> I think that you have to rely on a specific container's implementation
> to exclude classes from scanning and avoid conficts between CDI and
> Tapestry IOC. I can be wrong.

This was container specific, but remember reading somewhere that it would
be a standard way to specify exclusions in cdi 1.1.  Couldn't find the
reference, but here is a commit though:
https://github.com/pmuir/cdi/commit/a4061ffd0ef52e4028e8cb5727335e7e25f1d493

tapestry-cdi should be portable across containers, think there was only an
issue when including a beans.xml in tapestry app where the weld extensions
could be used.