Is it  zone="testzone" vs  t:zone="testzone" ?

the same for these attributes:  event="onchange" eventType="onfocus"

looks like you forget to add "t:" prefix

Also make sure you've specified correct zone client id, try the same as in
Barry's example, using ${zoneSlideChange.clientId}.

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com