Well spoke too soon

<t:zone t:id="zone" id="zone">
</t:zone>
<t:form>
      <t:textfield class="${selector:this}" t:id="textZone"
t:mixins="jquery/bind" t:event="change" t:eventType="change" t:zone="zone"
/>
</t:form>

------

    @Property
    @Persist
    private String textZone;
    @InjectComponent
    private Zone zone;

    @OnEvent(value = "change")
    public Object change(String value) {
        textZone = value;
        return zone.getBody();
    }

This doesn't work as the context is not passed. In other words if I remove
the parameter the method is hit if not I get the exception that there is no
method to process the request. So I guess I am half say there.

Barry did you by any chance had a test where you pass the parameter.

PS Looking into the javascript url generated by the tapestry5-jquery
http://tapestry5-jquery.com/mixins/docsbind:slidechange/CoNtExT and mine
http://localhost:8080/healthstatus:change I think that for some reason I am
missing the parameter that should tell it to insert context. So a bug maybe?

Cheers

--
Sincerely
*Boris Horvat*