Honestly, I can't figure out anything from these 2 resources ! It all looks
so complicated to me.

@Dmitry
What is the entry point of your code ? When an ajaxrequest is sent to my
application, doesn't it reach your "CompanyBlocks" page ? Then when does
all the other services begin working ?!

@Lanve
And I thought Dimitry's code was complicated :D
Your code was even harder to look at, I also can't understand the entry
point and the flow of data starting when I receive an ajax request till I
respond with a string representation of a component's template file.

Thank you all for your help :)