cool, thanks! I am trying to implement a similar requirement as the OP which is to send html formatted mails in a background service of my webapp while there is no actual request/response involved. I'm trying to figure out how to use Tapestry template as the mail template in some way.

于 2013/6/7 17:27, Lance Java 写道:
AFAIK tapx-templating will not work with the normal tapestry web jars on
the classpath and must be a separate app.

I have written a class which can render components offline within a
tapestry webapp for tapestry-cometd. The code can be found here

https://github.com/uklance/tapestry-cometd/blob/master/src/main/java/org/lazan/t5/cometd/services/internal/ComponentJSONRendererImpl.java

Note: It's a bit of a hack!