On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM, Nomen Nomanum <getibi...@outlook.com>wrote:

> Hi, @Thiago! :)

Hi!

> Yes, you are right, I have no idea what am I doing. But with a help from
> master, I hope I will. My scenario is following:

Hey, I'm no master, just someone with a love for posting in mailing lists .
. .

> I have something as following:
> localhost:8083/MyApp/MyPage
> now I want to be something like
> localhost:8083/MyPage

This first level (the context/webapp name) isn't handled by Tapestry, but
by Tomcat/Jetty/other servlet container, so no URL rewriting logic in
Tapestry (or any other framework) would work here.

> So, I have renamed my war file to ROOT file, and in order this to work, I
> have to rewrite incoming and outcoming URLS,

Nope (at least if I understood what you're saying, maybe not), you don't
need to do anything for the URLs to work. Tapestry (with the servlet
container) takes care of the URLs.