You are master, master of knowledge, giving help thousands of people here who
strive for it, so don't be modest. Your words expose to us new light how things
function in a best possible way. For instance, without you I nor my fellows
wouldn't know this:

 This first level (the context/webapp name) isn't handled by Tapestry, but
by Tomcat/Jetty/other servlet container, so no URL rewriting logic in
Tapestry (or any other framework) would work here.

:)
So, back to topic, why my app fails when I deploy it as ROOT, clicking on any
link, it takes him to nowhere, ie. if I click to lets say Fashion link, it
directs him to

listFashion.Fashion ( and with it points to nothing, instead just to Fashion ),
ie component linking is not bound, if You follow me here.