Hi guys,

i've run into terrible issue with jobs. I need to generate link which is afterwards sent to user, but issue is... Job is not executed with http request so that i haven't informations about request to generate the link, so it throws NullPointerException.

Is there any other option then having the link permanently stored e.g. in database? Probably there is also option to create in job a "fake" request which generates complete email including the link. I don't like even this solutions, anything else? :( Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Jan