On Tue, 06 Aug 2013 07:52:50 -0300, Onno Scheffers <o...@piraya.nl> wrote:

Looking forward to this.
More books will be good for Tapestry, especially when they start covering
more advanced topics such as in-depth Tapestry IOC. I will buy a copy.

Nice! :)

Some topics I'd be interested in:
- Application security, authentication and authorization- best practices
with several popular frameworks

Several popular frameworks? Which ones?

Doesn't this fall a little over the focus of the book, which is Tapestry itself? The book can talk about setting up Apache Shiro via tapestry-security, for example, but then talking about Shiro specifically looks like lack of coesion (in the OOP sense) to me. Of course, security is very important.

- Spring integration

This is already covered in Igor's book, so I'm not sure my one really needs to talk about it too. Anyway, using Spring beans in Tapestry-IoC is easy.

Thanks for the suggestions!

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo