It would be good to have a nice book about Tapestry-IOC. And your
explanations about the container could use a lot of Tapestry (web
framework) code. This could be a good strategy to a deep understanding
about IOC and Core at the same time.

   "Integration" is a subject in my mind too. It would be good to have
several examples that map to integrations that Spring provides
out-of-the-box. This part of the book could refer to existing Tapestry
plugins and analyse them or you could show how to write (or how to start
writing) integrations and services that provide similar features provided
by Spring.

   One framework that came to my mind, that is awsome and have a nice
Spring integration, is Apache Camel.

   Atenciosamente,

Matheus Eduardo Machado Moreira
matheus....@gmail.com