On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 14:24:25 -0300, Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have some ideas for a next-generation IoC that I hope to put together
someday (outside of Tapestry). I want to create something with a different level of granularity, were you are injecting functions, not services.

You probably want to wait for Java 8 and its first class functions aka functional interfaces and lambdas. :) A nice description of that and other Java 8 improvements are here: http://www.techempower.com/blog/2013/03/26/everything-about-java-8/. I can't wait for them.

By the way, even if your future project is independent from T-IoC, T-IoC could integrate it, just like it does with Plastic. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo