On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:15:47 -0300, Jonathan Martin <jmar...@aer.com> wrote:

Tapestry version 5.3.6

Hmm, it should have an up-to-date version. Have you checked the browser error console for JavaScript errors?

On 8/19/2013 2:22 PM, Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo wrote:
Hi!

Whch Tapestry version? Old ones use an old version of Prototype that
didn't support IE9 and IE10 yet. Your code and template look ok.

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:07:25 -0300, Jonathan Martin <jmar...@aer.com>