Yes, that's the idea, I want to add any number of components on a page without
submitting the whole page. For example:
I want some input fields and an "Add button" to click, which openes a component
- some form with different input fields. By every click - new such inner form
to be opened and the other unsubmitted content to be not lost, also the inputs
of the prev opened inner forms, to be not lost. And in the and I will
submit/save the whole page. Despite the page dynamic content creation, I'm
confused with the mapping of the dynamic added inner components and the java
fields. I'm OK with using zones, but as I see it, because of not loosing
dynamic content of prev opened components, every time new zone will be needed.