On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 07:54:49 -0300, nn kk <inv...@abv.bg> wrote:

Yes, that's the idea, I want to add any number of components on a page without submitting the whole page. For example: I want some input fields and an "Add button" to click, which openes a component - some form with different input fields. By every click - new such inner form to be opened and the other unsubmitted content to be not lost, also the inputs of the prev opened inner forms, to be not lost.

Submit the form, so you can rerender the zone without losing the data by rendering pre-populated fields for the already filled fields and rendering additional ones. In addition, in HTML, forms cannot be nested, so there's no such thing as inner forms.

And in the and I will submit/save the whole page. Despite the page dynamic content creation, I'm confused with the mapping of the dynamic added inner components and the java fields.

There's no such thing in Tapestry (adding inner components). Tapestry components and classes have strictly static structure, but can have very dynamic behavior.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo