Hi all,

I just removed this label tag from LoginComponent.tml, which was causing an
exception, just to see if the page comes up.
              <label t:type="sh/common/FieldValidationErrorMsg"
t:fieldId="loginEmail"
t:errorId="requiredFieldIsMissing">${msg:common.formElement.EnterValidEmail}</label>

Now I get blank page, and no exceptions in the log. Can some one tell me
whats going on here?.. Please help..

Thanks,
Rukmini