Thanks for the recommendation to peek into tapestry-security, I hadn't
thought to look there but I'm definitely looking for those types of
examples.

I'll definitely be using the MANIFEST.MF method of discovery, since the
core module will have no idea about the customer/dataset specific modules
until startup.