On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:31:01 -0300, Barry Books <trs...@gmail.com> wrote:

The long story is I have a CKEditor component that allows site admins to
select content on a page and edit it. I do this with the Dynamic component.

I'm not sure Dynamic, which is basically Tapestry templates loaded from any place, is a good choice for including stuff written by non-developers in a WYSIWYG editor. I'd use OutputRaw instead of dynamic templates, not inside them. By the way, you said OutputRaw doesn't work inside dynamic templates, but didn't really explain what you meant by that.

Of course, I don't know well your scenario, so my suggestion here may not the best for it.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo