Hi Ken,

how is this related to Tapestry?

Am 23.10.13 22:30, schrieb Ken in Nashua:
Hi Folks,

I have a database.

And I want all users to login...

But I want all my code to cater to each user, regardless of how many are logged
in.... SAME CODE BASE... UNLIMITED USERS... CONCURRENCY... CONTENTION...total
mayhem

I am worried about database collisions amongst the tables since they will all
need all the tables... or rows for themselves.

Can I secure a virtual login by making their USER_ID the primary key to every
table in the database ?

Is there a trick I can use with the sessionID?

Just wondering if there is a tech sheet on the dos and donts about this and
ramifications of cluster safe too.

Thanks for any tips, best practices or current trends on this topic.

I hope this isnt the wrong forum. If it is I could use a friendly push to the
proper one...

- cheers

Ken