Guys,

Don't listen to Thiago, he is just blowing hot air. Tapestry is no more
relevant, as can be seen in the article:
http://zeroturnaround.com/rebellabs/the-2014-decision-makers-guide-to-java-web-frameworks/
.
As you may see, Tapestry is not mentioned anywhere in that article.
Tapestry is just dying, no matter what Thiago would say. Again, even Howard
doesn't use Tapestry in serious client projects anymore. It seems there are
only a handful ( 3 or so) of Tapestry jobs available worldwide and you have
to be a commiter like Thiago to be able to grab one. Stop wasting your time
on Tapestry. There are other smart frameworks out there. What about Vaadin,
GWT or Wicket? They all support mobile development very well.
Thiago, please stop misleading people. Tapestry is just dying a slow death.
Even Howard admitted that in a recent interview.

Cheers