It is not a hobby nor it is a home project but that is beside the point but
I see you want drop the same logic so I wont bother anymore then.

As far as I recall there was an articale 2 months ago from one of the
Wicket founders stating that they wish the had the same approach with IOC
as Tapestry did. So go figure

--
Sincerely
*Boris Horvat*