Hello, I have an ajaxformloop with a nested select menu loaded from the
database.

Lets say we have two rows in the list and both select menus have selected
values. When I remove the first row everything works as desired. If I
refresh the page I'm finding my now single row ajaxformloop select menu
sets the selected value to the now deleted rows selected value. Despite
page refreshes, the value remained. Now I found if I altered the id in the
select menu and then refreshed the page, the select menu now properly set
the selected value.

It seems as if the selected value is being cached, does anybody know what
might be going on?