Hi guys,

To my huge surprise, I've received many contributions to my upcoming blog
post and I want to thank all of you that did that. Of  course I welcome
some more. So if you haven't sent a contribution please do so. Like the
others did, send them to my email address. I'll keep it confidential so no
need to worry.

I'm still working on the blog post. I will post the link here on the
mailing list after I publish it.

Again, thanks to all that mailed me their contributions.

Cheers