7 years of trolling and hating. Common dude, grow up and get a life

On 11/23/2013 2:50 AM, Matheus Eduardo Machado Moreira wrote:
+1 :-)

    Atenciosamente,

Matheus Eduardo Machado Moreira
matheus....@gmail.com

2013/11/22 Borut Bolčina <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>

You need professional help. That's my contribution.

2013/11/21 Emmanuel Sowah <eso...@gmail.com>

Hi guys,

Tapestry did not make it to a recent Web frameworks report released by
Zeroturnaround found here:

http://zeroturnaround.com/rebellabs/the-2014-decision-makers-guide-to-java-web-frameworks/
.

This to me, and many others, is the clearest evidence yet that Tapestry
has
failed and that Tapestry is no more relevant. Tapestry, once a rising
star
with huge following, is reduced to rags with a very small cult following.
Users of Tapestry now are mostly newbies to Java or just finished school
and playing about with some home hobby projects. Or people, like Thiago H
de Paula Figueiredo, who write applications not used by more than 3
people.
Now, to hammer the last nails on Tapestry's coffin, I've decide to write
blog with the title: *The Rise and Fall of Tapestry*. The paragraphs I
would discuss include:

1. The begin
2. How Tapestry betrayed it's users by breaking existing code base at any
major release.
3. The arrogance of Howard Lewis *Ship*
4. When the 'H' in Howard became 'C' to form Coward.
5. When the Ship sank.
4. How Tapestry became a one-man project
5. Migration path to other web frameworks
6. How Tapestry would be remembered.
7. Why Howard finally embraced Wicket and started using it in his
clients'
projects.
8. When Tapestry became Wicketstry or Tapwickstry.

I want to have 10 points to write about in my blog. Please feel free to
suggest some other points for me.

I have to mention that I will strictly moderate comments on my blog in
order to filter out venomous comments from Tapestry cult trolls like the
ones I've seen here the last few days.

Please contribute.

Cheers