On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 17:28:23 -0200, Lance Java <lance.j...@googlemail.com> wrote:

I'm not suggesting the javascript request should be stateless. The lag
between the two requests means the db can be in an inconsistent state
between the two requests and the markup doesn't match the javascript.

For this to work the js and markup need to be authored in the same request.

I'm really interested in trying the data URL approach. No state of any kind required, no additional request, no additional Dispatcher, just a little change in the way JavaScript is added to the page.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br