Hi t5 aficionados,

Am I correct in following this thread...that it is best to think of @inject
as "lazy" inject? (After constructor)

If so, without knowledge of tapestry internally,  sounds like a familiar
gotcha like onActivate/setupRender and instantiation/fetching-stuff

That plastic morphing sounds like a can of worms btw

Chasing-those-exceptions is never fun, although I'd prefer to do that than
compliance  documentation and openssl heartbleed shenanigans!  Cant believe
it'll be Wednesday soon!

Cheers
Chris