Hi everyone,
  I want to add webSocket support for my tapestry project and need a few
pointers. What I have is a dead simple Servlet, implementing the java
WebSocket api. I would like to bring this servlet into my tapestry project
and have it managed by tapestry itself. To be more clear, I don't want to
use the ignore path functionality to expose it, but rather have tapestry's
filter control the access to this servlet.

The biggest problem that I have right now is that I don't have a clear
understanding of what I need to do to make this happen. Will this servlet
be a service or a page with no tml, where would it sit, how do I configure
tapestry so that it knows to create a new instance for each request.

A nudge of where I could document myself regarding this type of integration
would be most welcome.

Thank you,
Bogdan.