So this obviously happens inside t5/core/console initialization.

This is a code fragment in dom.js causing the error:

      ElementWrapper.prototype.attr = function(name, value) {
        var attributeName, current;

        if (_.isObject(name)) {
          for (attributeName in name) {
            value = name[attributeName];
            this.attr(attributeName, value);
          }
          return this;
        }
        current = this.element.readAttribute(name); // <-- HERE!!!
        if (arguments.length > 1) {
          this.element.writeAttribute(name, value === void 0 ? null :
value);
        }
        return current;
      };

readAttribute is not defined (and I believe it shouldn't, because it's a
part of Prototype API and I'm using jQuery as infrastructure provider).

Any ideas?