On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:47:16 -0300, Davide Vecchi <d...@amc.dk> wrote:

Hello,

Hi!

I have the following class to handle the execution of methods that are annotated with a custom @ExceptionDisplay annotation. Everything works as expected, but I would like to redirect to a page. I'm using PageRenderLinkSource and Response to do that. I inject them in the same way I usually inject them into pages, but in this case it does not work, because the PageRenderLinkSource and Response instances are both null. I imagine that's because they should be only injected into pages or components,

You're right, but you forgot include Tapestry-IoC services and objects instantiated using ObjectLocator.autobuild().

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br