On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 12:01:16 -0300, Davide Vecchi <d...@amc.dk> wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

Sorry, I don't understand. Do you mean that I'm right that PageRenderLinkSource and Response should be only injected into pages or components ?

Nope. I said it can be injected into pages, components, mixins, Tapestry-IoC services and objects returned by ObjectLocator.autobuild().

Could you elaborate a little bit about including Tapestry-IoC services and objects instantiated using ObjectLocator.autobuild() ?

I meant "including" as "being in the list of stuff that gets injections done".

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br