Digging further I discovered RegistryBuilder and output during startup
looks like;

[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.modules.TapestryIOCModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class
org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.modules.HibernateModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class
org.apache.tapestry5.json.modules.JSONModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class
org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.modules.HibernateCoreModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class
org.tynamo.security.services.SecurityModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class
org.apache.tapestry5.modules.TapestryModule

Strikes me that this is really kind of the wrong order...

Now digging to find where this order might be defined.

Thanks,
Peter

*Peter Anders Hvass* - *http://theru.in <http://theru.in>*