Hello all,

Thanks for your replies Thiago and Daniel!

Absolutely correct on Thiago's part though it isn't 5.3.x but 5.4-beta-3!
The culprit is Tynamo's tapestry-security in this case. I overlooked this
multiple times
while checking through my Maven Dependencies due to the 5.4-beta-13 and
5.4-beta-3 looking very similar down the list!

I've now excluded tapestry-security's explicit dependencies and everything
is ship shape.

Really a very big thank you for helping me suss out the problem here! Hope
you both have a great day!

Thanks,
Peter