On Wed, 16 Jul 2014 11:05:30 -0300, squallmat . <squall...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm using an ajaxformloop component, that works really well.

But my webapp is developed in two languages : english and french, and when
I tried to switch to another localization the added rows disappear,
and if i switch back to the first langauge the rows are reappearing and are
empty.

Is there methods to make ajaxformloop working in case of localization
switching ?

This is completely unrelated to language switching. This is caused by your code not persisting the data in the form in some way or another. Any other action which reloads the page would do the same.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br