I added @Persist on both source and value, now fields persist between
languages.
But localization switching reload the page, so I assume if I want the field
that were filled to stay filled at language switching I need to put on all
my Property with @Persist and refill each field in SetupRender, right ?

Is this possible to have localization switchin without page reloading, and
only the labels "ajaxly" updated ?

: