On Fri, 18 Jul 2014 19:42:26 -0300, nn kk <inv...@abv.bg> wrote:

 Hi all,

Hi!

how can I inject and access dynamic number of custom components, I want to access them in the Java class.
I have:
<loop>
    <t:myCustomComponent/>
</loop>

I'm sorry, but your question doesn't even make sense, because Tapestry doesn't create components instance dynamically. It's all 100% static. The rendering of them, though, is 100% dynamic.

In your template above, there are just two component instances, one Loop, one MyCustomComponent, no matter how many times the Loop iterates. A single MyCustomComponent instance will be rendered many times.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br