I have a form with many inputs, selects, etc, which I want to submit. Some of
these inputs are in some custom components in order to reduce repeating code
and to add some specific behavior visual as some dynamic css passed to the
custom components and functional as some of them are fileuploads for example so
I need to access them and get the files or do something by the submit. The form
also have dynamic number of components. Let's say I have a list of people in
the db, so when I get the whole list, I want to render a form with upload
profile picture for all these people, also some other inputs... so in a loop,
I'm listing all these input fields, so after fill in I want to submit the whole
form, but right before submits I have to access the UploadedFile-s, which are
wrapped in custom component with method which does this.