On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 08:53:40 -0300, Michael Wyraz <michael.wy...@evermind.de> wrote:

Hi Lance,

this won't really help. I need to known when the ajax processing is finished - not that a zone was updated (the fact, that there are zone updates is not known to my script).

What do you mean by "ajax processing is finished"? The events Lance mentioned are only triggered after the AJAX request was finished, processed and the client-side DOM was updated. The global Prototype and jQuery AJAX handlers tell you when an AJAX request is started and when it finishes. Anything else is in your code and it's up to you to track it.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br