Hi lance, I've been working on simplifying the design, so with that said
the service and page design is a little different from what I have checked
in. My goal is to remove all the request parameters from the page and put
them directly into the service so that I'm not having to pass them all over
the place.

So can I just add @Request Parameter to my service method signature and
both automatically read the request parameter from the url or just manually
pass it in through the the unit test? I'm not sure if thats what you were
suggesting.

I'm still very new to the mockito stuff, so I don't understand what it is
actually doing or how to use it.

I'm hoping to simplify the page class so that no testing is required.
Hopefully we can just test the services.