On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Semen Vishniakov <vishnyako...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Seems that SecurityManager is not accessible because of component
> "offline" rendering. Are there any solutions to fix it?

I haven't paid close attention to this thread but the securitymanager
certainly isn't accessible. It's perhaps quite understandable that the
security library requires certain request (thread) attributes to exist to
uniquely identify the user, just the same way a persistence framework
requires a session/entitymanager. It's relatively simple to bind the
securitymanager to the currently executing thread, see
https://github.com/tynamo/tapestry-security/blob/master/src/main/java/org/tynamo/security/services/impl/SecurityConfiguration.java.
That said, I'm not sure what would be the best invocation point to make it
happen with atmosphere/tapestry-offline.

Kalle