Thanks Lance, I figured out the DAO issue :) Anyhow this happens to be my
day job project and my co-worker is looking to test his generated emails.
So if I understand you correctly, I need to include the tapestry-core? If
so, is that just a mater of including TapestryModule or no?

--
George Christman
www.CarDaddy.com