Hey Chris,

I don't know what other people use but i found the chrome dev tool (F12 to
open it) very easy to use. It can even help you debug on your mobile if you
use android with chrome too. There is an integrated remote debugging
<https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/remote-debugging> that works
very well.

Cheers,
Charles