No trying yet, I'm pretty sure firebug/devtools would suffice.

My initial request would probably be satisfied with a simple gg search "javascript debugging accordion" and getting lucky with a video of someone showing their 1337 browser skills - i hadn't imagined remote json debugging of dom stuff as readily accessible.

I bought a couple of bootstrap templates to "cut" them up and tapestry54 them. Also using tomcat for multiple domains I have put up two t54 test sites.

http://www.nursepaging.com/FAQ - an accordion that doesn't work, but as a work around just put a table of contents at the top until I figure it out. at http://www.businessapps.com.au - clicking on the learn more in the slider should make a pop up appear.

The remote debugging seems like overkill....looking at the remote debugging protocol though, it seems all the dev tools have been black boxed and jsonified - which is really really interesting, particularly https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/protocol/1.1/network

Forms with validation from json params is what i'm trying to hammer out for the next tapestry sessions, jsr-303 looks the way to go to keep my templates & codegen simpler.

All the goodness of having a web layer like tapestry, but I'm just carving out simple web sites as an exercise to see where I need further study :) I've stayed away from javascript for 10+ years, so it's a bit frustrating!!!!

:D

Thanks for the links and phrases to search - I'm seeing way more than I bargained for - and this is without even going down the webrtc/websockets (although remote debugging is all about websockets) rabbit hole!

Chris