Tapestry puts all of its main JavaScript at the bottom of the page. It
includes a tiny amount of JavaScript at the top of the page, to introduce
an element that prevents unwanted user input until the page is fully
loaded. On newer browsers, it will animate in a translucent overlay and a
cycling "loading image" ... all of which is removed once the page is ready
for operation (after all JavaScript has been loaded and executed). Most
users won't notice it, and it barely affects page load speed, but is very
handy!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry