On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Charles Karow <char...@karow.com> wrote:

> We got a lot of these a few months ago, and in every case they were from
> the then-current version of Chrome:
>
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)
> Chrome/39.0.2171.71 Safari/537.36
>
> At the time I interviewed a few of the users, who were using the auto-fill
> feature of the browser. I never was able to determine exactly what was
> happening, and have had to set the matter aside for other priorities.

So I wonder if setting the autocomplete="false" would fix this for the time
being, I have also noticed on the android phones it appears to be newer
versions of chrome too. I was just taking a look at my logs and this
exception has appear 7015 times since early fall, so I find that to be a
bit alarming.

>>> www.CarDaddy.com